Continue your CMS restorative curriculum with Level 2: Mastering Complex Cases.
Our Ultimate Occlusion 2 two-day, hands-on course provides you with a step-by-step approach to incorporating predictable full-mouth rehabilitations into your practice. This isn’t just a teaser course. We cover diagnostics, treatment planning, and case execution to help you instantly gain more confidence in the office.
What you'll get:
- Video of each live lecture
- Downloadable Manual and course slides.
- Practical and predictable approach to full mouth rehabilitation.
You will have six months from purchase to complete the course.
10 CE Credits upon completion of post test
What you will learn:
- Advanced electronic diagnostics and case finishing to ensure longevity on your cases
- Contingency plans to keep your patients in your re-care schedule even if they cannot afford treatment right away
- Hands-on anterior and premolar preparation design for cosmetic and rehabilitation cases
- Learn how to use fixed splints and how they are more predictable in testing vertical dimension
- When and why to use night guards and which ones are best
- Hands-on instruction capturing standardized views with various clinical lighting techniques and equipment
- The latest techniques in dental photography and lighting to make your pictures stand out and your dentistry look extraordinary
- Tips and tricks on utilizing photography for laboratory communication from matching single incisors to full mouth rehabilitation
- How to integrate DSLR into case presentation and interaction with the patient, laboratory, and restorative team
- And more